Our International Board Certified Lactation Consultants (IBCLCs) can support you and your baby with your feeding journey and beyond.
How we can help
Our breastfeeding consultants provide one-to-one lactation & feeding support
It's an open secret that breastfeeding can actually be quite challenging! Our team of specialists focus just as much on supporting you to nurse comfortably as helping your baby achieve that all important latch.
We are on hand if you're experiencing any pain during nursing. You can also book an online antenatal appointment to understand the principles of breastfeeding before your baby arrives. Then when the time comes our consultants can help you with guidance around key transitions such as weaning.
Or any other issues including, latching difficulties, low milk supply, or if your baby is not gaining enough weight.
Preparing to breastfeed
- Antenatal preparation for breastfeeding
- Colostrum harvesting
- Tongue-tie and lip-tie advice
- Advice on breastfeeding positions and latch
- Feeding schedules
- Breast pain and mastitis
- Engorgement and milk duct blockages
- Low or over-milk supply
- Insufficient baby weight gain
- Re-starting breastfeeding
- Key milk transitions including introducing a bottle, combination feeding, reducing milk supply and weaning off breastfeeding
Naytal provides instant, online access to women’s health experts, for support with all of your pregnancy and postnatal needs. Choose from the UK’s leading midwives, breastfeeding consultants, women’s health physio’s and perinatal psychologists.