Dieticians & nutritionists for pregnancy & postnatal
Personalised diet and nutrition support for your pregnancy and postpartum journey.
Qualifications & experience
From the comfort of your home
How we can help
One-to-one advice and guidance on nutrition to support your pregnancy, birth and postpartum recovery.
Sushi, cheese, coffee or radishes… the rules of what you should (and shouldn’t) be consuming whilst pregnant and when you’re breastfeeding can be exhausting. But we’re here to do the hard work for you and take some of the stress off your plate. Want to know what supplements to take and when? What are the best snacks for labour and what should you be eating to boost your energy as a new mother - we have you covered.
Our experienced and friendly team are dedicated to helping you make the best choices around nutritional health, diet and supplementation for you and your baby.
We offer one-to-one, online advice with qualified dieticians and nutritionists, covering pregnancy & postpartum nutrition and all the questions you may have around your nutritional health, diet and supplement changes you can make to improve your health and the health of your baby and help you feel like the best version of yourself.
Pregnancy diet & nutrition
- Foods to avoid and seek out
- Supplements to take
- How to minimise morning sickness
- How to manage gestational diabetes
- The best foods to eat during labour
Postpartum diet & nutrition
- Diet and supplement advice to boost energy
- What to eat to boost your milk supply
- Foods to avoid and seek out when breastfeeding
Personalised diet plans
- Recipes and meal planning personalised for you
- Individual advice to help you feel your best and safely achieve any specific weight management goals