Pelvic floor health
We’re here to support you before and after your birth to reduce pelvic pain and gently restore your pelvic floor (and body) back to health and fitness.
How we can help
One-to-one physiotherapy & support for your pelvic health
Pregnancy and birth puts a tremendous amount of strain on your pelvic floor muscles and ligaments, and whether you have a vaginal or caesarean birth you can experience the effects long after your baby has been delivered.
Our team of Women's Health Physios are all Pelvic Obstetric & Gynaecological specialists and can support you before and after your birth to care for your pelvis, lower back, bladder and bowel. You'll receive a tailored treatment plan and exercises to strengthen your pelvic floor and eliminate or significantly reduce any painful symptoms you are experiencing.
- Antenatal physio assessment
- Pregnancy physiotherapy
- Support with pregnancy back pain, knee pain, neck pain or pelvic pain
- Advice on safe pregnancy exercises
- Postnatal pelvic health assessment
- Advice on returning to exercise
- Postnatal physio exercises
- Gut issues
- Postnatal back pain or sciatica
- Post gynae surgery recovery
Pelvic floor health
- Pelvic floor physiotherapy exercises (including Kegels)
- Pelvic prolapse (diagnosis, support and rehabilitation)
- Diastasis Recti
- Bladder conditions (incontinence, urgency, emptying difficulties and pain)
- Bowel conditions (incontinence, urgency, emptying difficulties and pain)
- Sexual dysfunction (pain, vaginismus and reduced sensation)
- Scar massage (following a c-section, perineal tear or episiotomy)
- Pelvic floor weakness and dysfunction
- Pelvic or vaginal pain
Choose an online appointment to suit you
Recommended for general advice and guidance on returning to exercise, diastasis management, correct technique for pelvic floor exercises or scar massage.
All of our physiotherapists are members or affiliate members of Pelvic, Obstetric and Gynaecological Physiotherapy (POGP), Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) and Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP) registered.
Naytal provides instant, online access to women’s health experts, for support with all of your pregnancy and postnatal needs. Choose from the UK’s leading midwives, breastfeeding consultants, women’s health physio’s and perinatal psychologists.