Pelvic floor physiotherapy
Get personalised support before and after your birth to reduce pelvic pain and gently restore your pelvic floor (and body) back to health and fitness.
Flexible times to suit you
Recommended for general advice and guidance on returning to exercise, diastasis management, correct technique for pelvic floor exercises or scar massage.
How we can help
One-to-one pelvic health support & physiotherapy
Pregnancy and birth puts a tremendous amount of strain on your pelvic floor muscles and ligaments, and whether you have a vaginal or caesarean birth you can experience the effects long after your baby has been delivered.
Our team of Women's Health Physios are all Pelvic Obstetric & Gynaecology specialists and can support you before and after your birth to care for your pelvis, lower back, bladder and bowel. You'll receive a tailored treatment plan and exercises to strengthen your pelvic floor and eliminate or significantly reduce any painful symptoms you are experiencing.
All of our physiotherapists are Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP) registered, and are members of Pelvic, Obstetric and Gynaecological Physiotherapy (POGP) and The Health & Care Professionals Council (HCPC).
- Pregnancy assessment
- Pregnancy physiotherapy sessions
- Pelvic pain support
- Support with pregnancy back pain, knee pain, neck pain
- Advice on safe pregnancy exercises
Birth recovery physiotherapy
- Postnatal pelvic health assessment
- Advice on returning to exercise
- Postnatal physio exercises
- Gut issues
- Postnatal back pain or sciatica
- Post gynae surgery recovery
Pelvic floor health
- Pelvic floor physiotherapy exercises (including Kegels)
- Pelvic prolapse (diagnosis, support and rehabilitation)
- Diastasis Recti (abdominal muscles separation)
- Bladder conditions (incontinence, urgency, emptying difficulties and pain)
- Bowel conditions (incontinence, urgency, emptying difficulties and pain)
- Sexual dysfunction (pain, vaginismus and reduced sensation)
- Scar massage (following a c-section, perineal tear or episiotomy)
- Pelvic floor weakness and dysfunction
- Pelvic or vaginal pain
Supporting you through pregnancy, birth and beyond
Naytal provides instant access to the the UK’s top women’s health experts, including midwives, lactation consultants, women’s health physios and psychologists.