Baby sleep consultants
We’re here to support you with any sleep challenges you might be facing
Qualifications & experience
How we can help
One-to-one support from expert baby sleep consultants
If you’re reading this then you are probably exhausted. You’ve read the books, consulted Dr Google and listened to the advice of well meaning friends and family. Yet sleep might remain an elusive concept.
We’re here to help you. Our team of specialist baby sleep experts understand that your baby’s needs are unique, and there is no one-size-fits-all model for supporting restful sleep.
Our approach is gentle and evidence based, and we do not subscribe to the cry-it-out method. We offer personalised, one to one guidance and support, covering all aspects of your baby’s sleep; from routines and sleep environments through to managing transitions and specific challenges you might be facing.
Our infant sleep consultants are fully qualified and have extensive experience working with babies and families.
Newborn sleep support
- Safe sleeping
- Establishing good habits
- Creating a secure, comforting connection
6 month + sleep support
- Creating conducive sleep environments
- Nap schedules and transitions
- Persistent night wakings
- Early morning waking
- Unsettled sleep and nightmares
- How to stop feeding a baby to sleep
Individually tailored support
- Empowering parents to make positive changes that work for their lifestyle and values
- Gentle and compassionate advice
- Customised sleep plans
- Removing self-doubt and trusting your instincts
- Holistic approach encompassing feeding, health, nutrition, and development stages
Supporting your journey through fertility, pregnancy, birth and beyond
Naytal provides instant access to the UK’s top women’s health experts. Book a 1-2-1 video consultation, join a group session or explore our library of expert content.