How we can help
Our breastfeeding consultants provide one-to-one online lactation & feeding support
It's an open secret that breastfeeding can actually be quite challenging! Our team of lactation consultants focus just as much on supporting you to nurse comfortably as helping your baby achieve that all important latch.
We are on hand if you're experiencing any pain during nursing. You can also book an online antenatal breastfeeding consultation to understand the principles of feeding before your baby arrives. Then when the time comes our experts can help you with guidance around key transitions such as weaning.
Or get online breastfeeding support with other issues including latching difficulties, low milk supply, or if your baby is not gaining enough weight.
All of our breastfeeding experts are fully certified and have undergone extensive training and assessments to become International Board Certified Lactation Consultants (IBCLCs).
Preparing to breastfeed
- Antenatal preparation for breastfeeding
- Colostrum harvesting
- Tongue-tie and lip-tie advice
- Advice on breastfeeding positions and latch
- Feeding schedules
- Breast pain and mastitis
- Engorgement and milk duct blockages
- Low or over-milk supply
- Insufficient baby weight gain
- Re-starting breastfeeding
- Key milk transitions including introducing a bottle, combination feeding, reducing milk supply and weaning off breastfeeding
Supporting you through pregnancy, birth and beyond
Naytal provides instant access to the the UK’s top women’s health experts, including midwives, lactation consultants, women’s health physios and psychologists.