Speak to a midwife or doula
Our experienced midwives and doulas are online and on-hand to answer any questions you have about your pregnancy, birth or postnatal recovery from £19.
Qualifications & experience
From the comfort of your home
Recommended if you have a specific question you want answered, or want some expert advice on a specific topic.
How we can help
Our midwives and doulas are here to support you through pregnancy, birth and the fourth trimester
No two pregnancy or birth experiences are the same. That’s why our care is tailored specifically to you and your unique needs. We offer one-to-one, online advice with a private midwife, covering everything from conception through to your pregnancy, birth and beyond.
Our NHS trained midwives and qualified doulas provide consistent support and reassurance, and are a helpful sounding board to answer any questions you might have. Following birth, they can help with your physical recovery and also provide guidance on how best to care for your new arrival in those first few months of life.
All of our independent midwives are fully registered with the Royal College of Midwives, Nursing and Midwifery Council and many continue to work within the NHS. Our doulas are members of Doula UK and have a wealth of experience.
Pregnancy & antenatal support
- Understanding your NHS appointments and key tests
- Advice on morning sickness, hyperemesis gravidarum and how to reduce nausea
- How to manage gestational diabetes
Planning for birth
- Your birth choices and plan preparation
- Understanding braxton hicks
- What to expect with an induction
- Preparing for a c-section, home birth or hospital birth
- Private postnatal care for women including; stitches, scar massage and when to seek additional support
- Caring for a newborn, including baby stump care, bathtime, safe sleep
Supporting your journey through fertility, pregnancy, birth and beyond
Naytal provides instant access to the UK’s top women’s health experts. Book a 1-2-1 video consultation, join a group session or explore our library of expert content.