Our private midwives are on hand to answer any questions you have about your pregnancy, labour or postnatal recovery.
How we can help
Our midwives provide antenatal & postnatal support
No two pregnancy or birth experiences are the same, that’s why our care is tailored specifically to you and your unique needs. We offer online, one-to-one support from conception through to your pregnancy, birth and beyond.
Our NHS trained midwives provide consistent support, advice and reassurance, and are a helpful sounding board to answer any questions you might have. Following birth, they can help with your physical recovery and also provide guidance on how best to care for your new arrival in those first few months of life.
Antenatal & pregnancy
- Understanding your NHS appointments and key tests
- Advice on morning sickness, hyperemesis gravidarum and how to reduce nausea
- How to manage gestational diabetes
Planning for birth
- Your birth choices and plan preparation
- Understanding braxton hicks
- What to expect with an induction
- Preparing for a c-section
- Postnatal care for women including; stitches, scar massage and when to seek additional support
- Caring for a newborn, including baby stump care, bathtime, safe sleep
All of our private midwives are fully registered with the Royal College of Midwives, Nursing and Midwifery Council and many continue to work within the NHS.
Naytal provides instant, online access to women’s health experts, for support with all of your pregnancy and postnatal needs. Choose from the UK’s leading midwives, breastfeeding consultants, women’s health physio’s and perinatal psychologists.